Immersion Program 2023
Dates: to be announced
The UCR Immersion Program 2023 is an international program in Riverside, California - USA, that features experts in innovation and entrepreneurship that will help you to develop your ideas / projects or to foster and leverage innovation.
PremiValor Consulting in collaboration with the University of California, Riverside, USA, prepared an immersion program addressed to the most proactive ones that want to develop their ideas and projects.
If you are a shareholder of a Startup or an established firm
this program can also help you to improve your business model, generate new ideas for products, services and solutions in a growing Digital Economy!
DO YOU VALUE INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP?
DO YOU WANT TO FOSTER INNOVATION IN PRODUCTS/SERVICES OR IN THE BUSINESS MODEL?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT INNOVATION AND IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS?
DO YOU HAVE AN INNOVATIVE IDEA OR ARE YOU DEVELOPING A PROJECT?
Join the working group that will travel to Riverside in the United States to participate in the Immersion Program 2023 and:
1. Learn from leading technology experts and visionaries. Work with top faculty, executives, investors, and coaches who share cutting-edge knowledge, practices, and trends.
2. Tackle real-world challenges. Dive into highly interactive projects and simulations, and come up with the next big idea or solve a pressing problem.
3. Be a part of the tech scene. Visit startups, incubators, and tech companies.
4. Expand your international network. Obtain a certificate of completion that connects you with over 1,700 program alumni worldwide.
5. Focus on learning, not logistics. Refine Key business skills and tools, in a learn-by-doing environment that can be immediately applied to projects in new or existing businesses
6 .Develop and practice the communication skills of pitching a new idea or new business venture to industry experts.
During the program you will meet entrepreneurs, corporate executives and professors that:
o Will share success secrets
o Will provide principles and fundamentals of tech entrepreneurship
o Will develop participants’ innovative ideas and help turn them into successful businesses!
Who should enroll:
Aspiring entrepreneurs and early-stage startup founders
Mid-level & senior managers
Recent graduates wishing to enhance their skills sets to seek a career opportunity
Executives in business, engineering, technology, innovation and entrepreneurship